spearfishingMAKO Spearguns Hybrid Floatline with Integrated Bungie
- Pickup from New Mail
- New Mail Courier
- Pickup from the store
- Other transport services
- Cash upon receipt
- Bank transfer
- Privat 24
The MAKO Hybrid Floatline with Integrated Bungie is perfect for fighting big fish such as Tuna and Wahoo.
Attached to the floatline is a 10 foot bungie with a 2,000 pound inner Dyneema cord that stretches to 25 feet. This stretching of the bungie section slows the fish down so it does not come to an abrupt stop. This “slowing” action prevents your spear or slip tip from pulling out of your fish.
Connects directly to your gun and float.
- 2 heavy duty longline clips (bungie side is removable)
- 1,600 pound heavy duty swivel (floatline side)
- 10 ft bungie with 2,000 pound inner Dyneema cord
- Super strong welded stainless steel O rings
- Stainless steel insert plugs
- Outer vinyl tube floatline prevents knotting
*NOTE: Not to be used around reefs or sharp objects. Recommended for blue water hunting only so as to not cut the bungie portion.